First thing comes in mind when choosing invisible aligners – “Is it safe” and another biggest question comes is – “Can I drink a milkshake or any kind of juice with aligners?”
Invisible aligners are safe and do not harm your mouth because they are made of smooth plastic which is BPA free and won’t irritate your mouth. When you really have an important day, you can easily remove and can always carry wherever you go. Keeping your aligners clean is the most important task. When you buy white clothes or anything white in color keep in mind that taking care of it is the most difficult task similarly to keep your aligners white and clean taking extra care is must. Drinking other than water with aligners in can stain your aligners; your teeth will look stained too.
Another reason to not drink while you are wearing your invisible aligners is that the sugar from these drinks will spread inside your clear aligners. Most of the sweet drinks we enjoy, like soda and milkshakes, have loads of sugar. This sugar will become feed for bacteria to form acids that will cause more plaque on your teeth and ultimately results in more cavities.
Instead of having to deal with a metal mouth and restricted diet, take a look at these do’s and don’ts of invisible aligners.
* Best thing with clear aligners is while clicking a snap your aligners are not visible and you will have a great smile with no hiding teeth. No one will come to know that you are straightening your teeth.
* Clean your aligners daily whenever it has been removed because a healthy smile is a clean smile.
* Eat healthy and soft food that keeps your body fit and aligners too.
* Brushing and flossing are essential during aligner treatment.
* No risk of injury compared to metal braces.
* Remove aligners while eating and brushing.
* After every meal, brush your teeth, wash your aligners with tap water and put them back on.
* You can damage your aligners if you wear them while eating or chewing gum or it will leave stains. If you want your aligners to stay invisible and clear, you need to take proper care because if you have stains on your aligners, everyone will notice that you are straightening your teeth or they may think that your teeth are stained.
* Don’t use toothpaste and toothbrush to wash aligners because it can permanently scratch your aligners. To clean inside part of the aligners use baby tooth brush.
* If you have stopped wearing your aligners for longer period of time, will not give you the result you want as dream smile.
* Drinking hot or dark liquid such as coffee, tea and wine can bend aligners and make it stained. So keep in mind that you are paying for your beautiful smile, therefore, taking care of your crystal clear aligners is a must.
You will only get straighter teeth when you wear your aligners for 22 hours each day. So if you remove your aligners wash them quickly and insert back again then don’t get sidetracked or else your duration of wearing aligners will extend.
Cost Of Invisible Aligners
As compared to metal braces the cost of invisible braces is less. Metal braces are fixed and cannot be removed, these reason bought a high decline in usage of metal braces and there is a huge demand for invisible braces. Cost of invisible braces is just $1,395.00. These braces are very helpful to adults, so while playing or going for party you can easily remove them.Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile!!!